In today’s fast developing business and regulatory environment, we have discovered that efficiency, convenience, and productivity is what most of our customers want out of a storage silo or storage pig.
Being able to add a silo or storage pig to your business operations, you can have a major impact on your productivity by having cement, fly ash, frac sand, non-corrosive liquids, and more immediately accessible for adding and/or mixing with other aggregates right onsite.
How Can Silos and Storage Pigs Benefit My Business?
- Increase job efficiency, convenience, and productivity – no waiting for material deliveries
- The stored material is available when you need it – protected against the elements
- Perfect for large scale, high volume projects with high cement demand
- Sized for your demands – Portable storage pigs generally have a higher capacity than a traditional portable storage silo
- Easy access to stored materials via a pup using a pneumatic hose and blower system.
- MOBILE – move your material where you need it – when you need it.
Rent a Portable Storage Pig or Portable Silo and keep material flowing:
- Fly Ash
- Frac Sand
- Activated Carbon
- Non-corrosive liquids
- Soda Ash
- Other dry bulk materials
If your business is feeling the stress of not being able to work at a faster and more efficient pace then a portable silo or storage pig is right for you. RWC Equipment Leasing is a LEASE or RENT only company and has been providing high-quality products to the construction industry for more than 30 years.
We are a critical part of your supply team and we value any opportunity to help you avoid roadblocks to your success on a project. We’re always ready to provide the best pricing and quickest delivery to enable you to efficiently and effectively pour concrete onsite. Give us a call at (561) 400-3204 or email us at Info@RWCEquip.com and we’ll match up a portable silo and required options for your application.