Portable silos and storage pigs offer efficiency, convenience, and improved productivity.
The ability to quickly add portable silos and storage pigs to your business operation has a major impact on your productivity by having cement, fly ash, frac sand, non-corrosive liquids, and more immediately accessible for adding and/or mixing with other aggregates.
How can silos and storage pigs benefit my business?
- Increase job efficiency, convenience, and productivity – no waiting for material deliveries
- Stored material is available when you need it – protected against the elements
- Perfect for large scale, high volume projects with high cement demand
- Sized for your demands – portable storage pigs generally have a higher capacity than traditional portable storage silos
- Easy access to stored materials via a pup using a pneumatic hose and blower system
- MOBILE – move your material where you need it – when you need it
Rent a portable storage pig or portable silo and keep material flowing:
- Fly ash
- Frac sand
- Activated carbon
- Non-corrosive liquids
- Soda ash
- Other dry bulk materials
If your business is feeling the stress of not being able to work at a faster and more efficient pace, then a portable silo or storage pig is right for you. Contact the equipment leasing experts at RWC Equipment Leasing for more information. We are a critical part of your supply team and we value any opportunity to help you avoid roadblocks to your success on a project. We’re always ready to provide the best pricing and quickest delivery.
Give us a call at (561) 400-3204 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll match up a portable silo and required options for your application.