RWC Equipment Leasing supplies rental equipment throughout the contiguous United States. Our portable material handling, processing, and storage equipment is used by paving, construction, remediation, mining, and manufacturing companies across the nation to complete projects that keep commerce flowing and manage our natural resources, including:
- Water resource management projects in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Texas
- Environmental remediation projects in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana, and Illinois
- Intermodal and port terminal expansions along the Gulf and Atlantic Coasts
- Highway and large-scale residential paving projects in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, South Carolina, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Nebraska, Colorado, and Utah
- Frac sand and cement plant site development in Arizona, Texas, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and New York
We are partners with Gulf Atlantic Industrial Equipment – one the Southeast’s leading industrial equipment dealers and parts distributors. For 26 years, Gulf Atlantic has supplied material handling, processing, and storage equipment as well as repair/spare parts and components to customers in the United States, Caribbean, Canada, Central America, and beyond. And they’re well known for their retrofitting, fabrications, and turnkey installation services. Our relationship with Gulf Atlantic makes it possible for customers to streamline the lease and/or purchase of equipment.
For more information on purchasing new and used equipment, call Bobby Carroll at (561) 400-3201.