Rapidmix 400C Volumetric Mobile Pugmill Plants are self-contained with onboard genset power. They are capable of transitioning from travel mode to fully operational within a few hours. Suitable for any mixing application where binder needs to be mixed into a base material, Rapidmix 400C plants are equipped with:
- Aggregate hopper with variable speed belt feeder
- Onboard cement/binder silo
- Onboard water system
- Twin shaft continuous mixer
- Outloading conveyor to transport material from mixing chamber to truck
- Pneumatic system for gob hopper doors and silo filter
- Hydraulic power pack for leveling plant, erecting silo, and operating outloading conveyor
- Control panel for manual or automated operation
Rapidmix 400C plants feature volumetric measurement mixing technology. This means materials flow continuously and are measured by volume using a calibrated rotary valve, calibrated fixed gate opening, or a combination of the two. A predetermined volume of each ingredient is obtained in a designated time interval. This requires the proper relationship among ingredients to be maintained through calibration of speed and volume for a smooth, continuous release of material.
Producing up to 400 tons of material per hour, Rapidmix 400C plants deliver the most accurate, reliable, and powerful mobile continuous mixing technology available. Concrete, construction, and environmental contractors around the world rely on Rapidmix to meet their soil cement, soil stabilization, and roller compacted concrete production needs.
New equipment purchase options available through Gulf Atlantic Industrial Equipment >>