Rapidmix 600CW Continuous Weight Mobile Pugmill Plants are self-contained with onboard genset power. They are capable of transitioning from travel mode to fully operational within a few hours. Suitable for any mixing application where binder needs to be mixed into a base material, Rapidmix 600CW plants are equipped with:
- Aggregate hopper with variable speed belt feeder
- Onboard cement/binder silo
- Onboard water system
- Twin shaft continuous mixer
- Outloading conveyor to transport material from mixing chamber to truck
- Pneumatic system for gob hopper doors and silo filter
- Hydraulic power pack for leveling plant, erecting silo, and operating outloading conveyor
- Control panel for manual or automated operation
Continuous weigh mixing technology means aggregates are continuously weighed via weigh belt from the hopper to the mixing chamber. Material from the silo collects in weigh hoppers before discharging into the mixing chamber for an accurately weighed and mixed final product. Calibrated scales paired with an automated plant control system provide 100% traceability and compliance with quality requirements.
Producing up to 600 tons of material per hour, Rapidmix 600CW plants deliver the most accurate, reliable, and powerful mobile continuous mixing technology available. Concrete, construction, and environmental contractors around the world rely on Rapidmix to meet their soil cement, soil stabilization, and roller compacted concrete production needs.
New equipment purchase options available through Gulf Atlantic Industrial Equipment >>